**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

US here

OnlyquestionsOnlyquestions Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
New to FP. Can anyone tell me if it's possible to call outside those 25 countries listed (Serbia in particular) and what the cost would be? Is there a list somewhere?

Comments

• Carol LewCarol Lew Posts: 63FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert
    Actually it's 50 countries if you're calling from the US as mentioned here. And for the list of countries, click here.
    ~~~ Owns a few High Tech Computers while wearing / running a Red Hat Fedora ~~~
    Devices: HTC Evo 4G, HTC Evo 4G LTE, and other HTC devices (not under FP), MiFi 500 LTE
  • OnlyquestionsOnlyquestions Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks for pointing me to the list BUT Serbia is not on that list so how can I find out cost per minute? Or is it just blocked and unable to call?
  • Carol LewCarol Lew Posts: 63FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert
    If a country is unsupported, there is no cost per minute because you won't be allowed to make the call at all. As per @Ali in the FreedomPop International Calling Plans discussion, you would get a "out of minutes" error message.
    ~~~ Owns a few High Tech Computers while wearing / running a Red Hat Fedora ~~~
    Devices: HTC Evo 4G, HTC Evo 4G LTE, and other HTC devices (not under FP), MiFi 500 LTE