**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

How wonderful my iphone 5 becomes!

dibo chendibo chen FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 11
I've been a FP iphone 5 user for two years and missed a lot calls in the past, even I set my phone never darkened out/never auto-lock. Suddenly with you new version of Free Call and Free Text app, I guess, my phone IS LIKE a phone. Incoming calls ring and texts have a tone even when auto-lock is set. Setting auto-lock by 1 minute HUGELY extend the battery life!

I have never been so happy with FP iphone! Thank you guys so much to finally get a good job done!!

DC

Comments

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,375 admin
    @dibo chen Glad to hear you are enjoying your FreedomPop experience! I will be relaying this to the rest of our team! Don't forget to enter our giveaway for a chance to win! :)
  • Carol LewCarol Lew FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 63
    Glad to hear more people stuck with FP and are happy. :)
    ~~~ Owns a few High Tech Computers while wearing / running a Red Hat Fedora ~~~
    Devices: HTC Evo 4G, HTC Evo 4G LTE, and other HTC devices (not under FP), MiFi 500 LTE