**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Iphone 5s FACTORY UNLOCKED

Michael ChristiansenMichael Christiansen Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
Will a factory unlocked iPhone 5s work with the sim card from my freedom pop Galaxy s4? IMEI on the 5s is 0138800000010462

Comments

• Carol LewCarol Lew Posts: 63FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert
    No, the SIM card for Galaxy S4 is meant for Galaxy S4 and a few other Samsung models. You need to use the correct SIM card for iPhone 5S. Check out the guide written by @Ali that is posted at the very top of the BYOD section of the forum.
    ~~~ Owns a few High Tech Computers while wearing / running a Red Hat Fedora ~~~
    Devices: HTC Evo 4G, HTC Evo 4G LTE, and other HTC devices (not under FP), MiFi 500 LTE
  • Michael ChristiansenMichael Christiansen Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    the imei check says not applicable, and the imei is clean. How do I know if the phone will work? Also, where do I order the sim card?
  • Carol LewCarol Lew Posts: 63FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert
    edited May 2016 #4
    The phone will work as long as you cleared the IMEI check (which you did), have the correct SIM card and because it's a supported phone listed in @Ali 's guide and the What phones can I activate with FreedomPop on BYOD? guide. Since SIM cards are already included with FP devices and FP does not sell SIM cards on its main site, you have to purchase the SIM card elsewhere (such as slickdeals.net or eBay). Make sure you purchase the correct SIM card model!
    ~~~ Owns a few High Tech Computers while wearing / running a Red Hat Fedora ~~~
    Devices: HTC Evo 4G, HTC Evo 4G LTE, and other HTC devices (not under FP), MiFi 500 LTE
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    This phone is not eligible at this time for BYOD as it is not from Sprint.

In order to use your phone, please purchase a new SIM Card here -https://www.freedompop.com/offer/voicesimpromo