**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Delete my account

xsidurdxsidurd Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Please, delete my account as soon as possible.
I had to port it to another carrier as Freedmpop left me without service, and now I'm being charged.

Comments

• Carol LewCarol Lew Posts: 63FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert
    While you're waiting for your account to be deleted to avoid further charges, you can deactivate it by going to My Account -> Account Settings and clicking on the "Deactivate account" link at the bottom.
    ~~~ Owns a few High Tech Computers while wearing / running a Red Hat Fedora ~~~
    Devices: HTC Evo 4G, HTC Evo 4G LTE, and other HTC devices (not under FP), MiFi 500 LTE
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Hello @xsidurd

I took a look at your account and was able to see that the account has already been deleted by another agent. :3
  • Daniel0219Daniel0219 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Please, delete my account as soon as possible too
    I had to port it to another carrier as Freedmpop left me without service, and now I'm being charged as well;p
  • adam middletonadam middleton Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Please delete my account. The email address is incorrect and the original owner seems not be using this.
  • Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin

Please delete my account. The email address is incorrect and the original owner seems not be using this.

Hello Adam,

I have sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information associated with your account. Please feel free to check your Forum inbox when possible.

Please note: I will be closing out this thread.
This discussion has been closed.