**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Return shipping label for defective device?

onlineonlyonlineonly Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
Is there anyone can help me to obtain a prepaid shipping label for defective device I received ? RMA was opened but haven't received any return shipping label yet after two weeks. RMA
Thanks

Comments

• onlineonlyonlineonly Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I received a defective device and contact customer service to arrange a return. The RMA was opened ,but I haven't receive any return shipping label two weeks later. Can anyone help me with this? I don't think it's reasonable for customer to pay the return shipping for the defective product.
    Thanks
  • Brian BartonBrian Barton Posts: 180FreedomPop Newbie
    I would call them back. I had 2 defective devices in a row. I didn't pay for either of them to be shipped back. just make sure to be nice over the phone.

I would call them back. I had 2 defective devices in a row. I didn't pay for either of them to be shipped back. just make sure to be nice over the phone.

Actually I called from last two weeks and spoke to 3 different people, but no luck :-(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Hello @onlineonly

I will be sending you a PM message to gather some personal information, I will be further assisting you through there.

Hello @onlineonly

I will be sending you a PM message to gather some personal information, I will be further assisting you through there.

Thank you, I replied your PM.
  • satyapsatyap Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same issue.

I bought an iPhone from freedompop and the device stopped working after 2 weeks. When I asked for shipping label, they denied my request because I've used it for 2 weeks. So, I have to bear the shipping costs because you sent me a defective phone? And the customer service didn't really help me and they took ages to reply to my tickets.