**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

WIFI internet

nachobearnachobear Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
what are the available products that will provide wireless internet, this means hotspots and for homes

for the hotspots, what brands do they have to be I notice netzero and so on for the models

also do hotspots need a sim card?

any fees if I buy a used device and register it for myself?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Hello @nachobear

We have a couple devices that provide wireless internet, but are you attempting to bring in a wireless device and activate it under our service?

If so, I am sorry to inform you that wireless devices cannot be registered as a BYOD. If you want to bring a phone of your own or tablet, there is a $19.99 activation fee.
  • nachobearnachobear Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    so used hotspots and all can't be transferred to other people and be activated?
  • nachobearnachobear Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    also how many MB is the free plan and again I need a reply to my second reply