**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

89% off Data Global 3-in-1 SIM Kit for only $4.99 + Free Power Bank!

Comments

• abcabc Posts: 189FreedomPop Newbie
    oh , i just ordered 3in1 Sim card kit for $9.99....
  • Ryan Radford 2Ryan Radford 2 Posts: 633FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    abc said:

This one doesn't come with calling features, so unless the power bank is that important to you. You got the better deal!
    Want a free lte sim? Message me and ill give you a credit card to purchase it!

Common issues related to FreedomPop Devices:
    https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/10896/battery-issues-please-read-this#latest

If you are having trouble with the FreedomPop messaging app registering, always try uninstalling it and then reinstalling it. If that doesn't work download push notification fixer (no root) from the play store. make sure both intervals are set to 5 minutes and click apply.

I don't work for FreedomPop
  • Brian BartonBrian Barton Posts: 180FreedomPop Newbie
    yeah me as well. actually I bought two data only sims and one of the regular ones. bought them to give away but would of been a bit better giving that away too.

abc said:

This one doesn't come with calling features, so unless the power bank is that important to you. You got the better deal!
    since FP is on VoIP, can we install FP App with this Data only sim to make call and text?

Will FP app consume the 200MB data limit of this data only SIM card?
  • Ryan Radford 2Ryan Radford 2 Posts: 633FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    abc said:

abc said:

since FP is on VoIP, can we install FP App with this Data only sim to make call and text?

Will FP app consume the 200MB data limit of this data only SIM card?
    This is a data only sim, meaning that the account type is setup like the hotspots. You'd need hangouts or something similar to make calls with this version of the sim.

If you want FreedomPop calling please just pay the extra $1 and get the calling sim.
    Want a free lte sim? Message me and ill give you a credit card to purchase it!

Common issues related to FreedomPop Devices:
    https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/10896/battery-issues-please-read-this#latest

If you are having trouble with the FreedomPop messaging app registering, always try uninstalling it and then reinstalling it. If that doesn't work download push notification fixer (no root) from the play store. make sure both intervals are set to 5 minutes and click apply.

I don't work for FreedomPop
  • toaha  imran toaha imran Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    User is not able to transfer number , why
    it's sold out

User is not able to transfer number , why

i guess this is a data only sim
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    Get it while supplies last guys! :+1: :+1:
    Jorge M. said:

does this support tethering? tks
  • MMMM Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    @Jorge M. I ordered this promotion but there was a 2nd promotion that popped up after I completed my first order and I accidentally ordered a 2nd SIM. Can you cancel order number 4079780. Don't cancel the one with the powerbank please.
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    abc said:

Jorge M. said:

Currently tethering is not available with Global SIMs.
    MM said:

@Jorge M. I ordered this promotion but there was a 2nd promotion that popped up after I completed my first order and I accidentally ordered a 2nd SIM. Can you cancel order number 4079780. Don't cancel the one with the powerbank please.

We will send you a private message to further assist your request.
  • PhilWangS3PhilWangS3 Posts: 75FreedomPop Newbie
    abc said:

Jorge M. said:

You can just put the data SIM in an unlocked GSM hotspot, right?
  • Orange metalOrange metal Posts: 21FreedomPop Newbie
    Well that's smarts! I'd definitely rather have a power bank than a selfie stick. I'm not worried about the t&t since it's useless without free voicemail and people keep telling me that they can't get ahold of me even at my Google Voice number.
  • Orange metalOrange metal Posts: 21FreedomPop Newbie

abc said:

Jorge M. said:

You can just put the data SIM in an unlocked GSM hotspot, right?
    I've done it and it works. Just remember you still have to go into the admin settings and set the APN to fp's.
    edited June 2016 #17
    I did purchase the SIM for $9.99, so I have to buy this set for $4.99 with power bank, to bring down my average cost! :/
    Post edited by abc on
This discussion has been closed.