Transfer number from old FreedomPop phone to new FreedomPop phone?

Alan LukeAlan Luke Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
I have an existing FP phone and recently bought a new FP phone as an upgrade.
Can I transfer the phone number on the old to the new? They are currently both on the same email account.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Hello @Alan Luke

Did you want to swap the devices in between the accounts? If you swap the devices, your new phone would go to your old account. You would then have the old number on the new device and plans or services that you had on them. Also the new device will then have the old phone number and the plans or services under that old account.
  • xfanwxfanw Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie

Hello @Alan Luke

Did you want to swap the devices in between the accounts? If you swap the devices, your new phone would go to your old account. You would then have the old number on the new device and plans or services that you had on them. Also the new device will then have the old phone number and the plans or services under that old account.

What if I would like to have a new plan? I mean the Annual 1GB plan which can only acquired when you active a new account. Or is there any possibility to upgrade basic free plan to Annual 1GB?

Thanks.
  • xiaoxiaxiaoxia Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    edited September 2016 #4
    Of course, you can easily transfer phone numbers from old freedompop phone to new one with gmail account or Phone to Phone Transfer tool.
    Post edited by xiaoxia on