**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

How can I cancel my account!

ErickHTSUErickHTSU Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
edited May 2016 in Downgrade Account #1
Nobody answers the phone.
How can I cancel been trying to call for a long while!
Tagged:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Hello @ErickHTSU

I can assist you with this, can you please send me a private message providing me with the account email that you wish to cancel.
  • John  Newman John Newman Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    I wish to cancel my account please can someone help me . Thanks
  • Jeremy WadeJeremy Wade Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    i need to cancel my account, can i get help with this please
  • william baylesswilliam bayless Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    i,m trying to cancel my account and clean esn on my s3. I was going to sign back up on the gsm byod service if this two things get taken care of soon.
  • william baylesswilliam bayless Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Still no progress getting my account cancelled. I have tried every way I know of. Are there any Freedompop employees here ?
  • jennydjennyd Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    i have just put at ticket in at customer support, sent confirmation e-mail , in 1-2 days, they sure make it difficult, i did not join for the sim card it was part of something else. these people are sounding really dubious.
  • DijutulDijutul Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I can help with account cancellation. steps: 1. log into account on freedomopop.com 2. go to settings by logout button 3. scroll down menus and click account status 4. click on cancel account and enter password. note: this will cancel any plans attached to sim cards including services rendering sim cards completely worthless whose accounts are cancelled. for more information comment on video follow steps/intructions at your own risk. I am just trying to help, I am not a freedompop team member or employee
  • LucyLucy Posts: 378 admin
    Dijutul said:

I can help with account cancellation. steps: 1. log into account on freedomopop.com 2. go to settings by logout button 3. scroll down menus and click account status 4. click on cancel account and enter password. note: this will cancel any plans attached to sim cards including services rendering sim cards completely worthless whose accounts are cancelled. for more information comment on video follow steps/intructions at your own risk. I am just trying to help, I am not a freedompop team member or employee

If you wish to continue with the cancellation of your account, you can simply do so by calling 1(800) 663-1791. Provided below is an article that can also assist with your request.

https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2634/kw/cancel
This discussion has been closed.