Hangout - not able receive income call

Sherman HsuSherman Hsu Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
When on wifi, I can both call and receive call through hangout. If turn off wifi, only dial out working with hangout. The incoming voice mail does show up in the message. I've ensured the "incoming phone call" is selected under the menu/account/setup.
The other strange thing happened. While I activated the LG/V2 phone month ago, tested the FP native dialer which can make and receive call with the FP assigned phone number. Few days ago, I called the FP assigned number when I debugged the above issue, someone else picked up the phone and claimed the same phone number been with him for years. I used the native dialer to dial out and the caller ID on the received end showed it's not mistaken.
Not sure these two issues are related.

-Sherman

Comments

• Orange metalOrange metal Posts: 21FreedomPop Newbie
    Do you have the FreedomPop messaging app installed? The native dailer will not work without it. Your second issue is strange to say the least. I'd check to make sure you have the correct area code or included it if you are dialing from a number with another area code.
  • rjVbrgrjVbrg Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    I too am experiencing a no incoming call issue - my calls go directly to voicemail. I mentioned this to the help desk but other issues came up that caused the need for a reset. what should i check to make sure I can answer calls?