**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Having problems with my Netgear Mingle Mobile Hotspot

tailsherotailshero Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
So my Hotspot started acting up recently. Every time I turn it on Virgin Mobile appears and then it flashes a few times. Then it just says "Shutting Down" on the screen. I have tried to turn it on when it is plugged in, but it doesn't make a difference. What should I do?

Best Answer

• tailsherotailshero Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
    #2 Accepted Answer
    It was the battery, I tested another one my dad had and it worked no problem. Also when I used my old battery on my dad's hot spot it didn't work. I am ordering a new one off Amazon so I guess problem solved.

Answers

• jimindenverjimindenver Posts: 149FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    Take the battery out, plug it in and try it.
    I should have mentioned that I already tried that as well. It didn't fix it.
  • abcabc Posts: 189FreedomPop Newbie
    is it working now?
    abc said:

is it working now?

No it is still not working and no one is responding to my emails any more. XP I would have replied sooner, but I didn't realize I got a reply.