**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Unlimited texting at $7.99?

Niccolo' RonchettiNiccolo' Ronchetti Posts: 34FreedomPop Newbie
I recently upgraded to a new device. On my previous phone, I had the basic plan + unlimited texting at $7.99/month.
After upgrading to the new phone and using the first month of luxury service, I tried to downgrade back to the unlimited texting plan but was not able to find it. Is Freedompop still offering it? Is there any way I can "bring it back to life" from my old device/old account?
@Karina Magana @Jorge M.

Comments

• Craig StricklandCraig Strickland Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    If that plan has been discontinued, you might try requesting to have your new device moved to the old account (since I'm guessing that the "plan" is tied to the "account", and when a device gets broken or becomes obsolete you should be able to attach a new "device" to an existing "account", replacing the old "device"; hopefully, that would retain your old "plan"). Perhaps something to try, if nothing else works.
    --tgi