**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Cannot downgrade

3nsomniac3nsomniac Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
I've been trying to figure this out and there seems to be no way to do this from my account. Meanwhile, I have been charged nearly $30 a month and am not happy since it was supposed to be free after I purchased the phone from woot. Then the phone was faulty and woot wouldn't replace it. So I've paid nearly $90 in service I have never used. Please downgrade me ASAP to the free service.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Hello @3nsomniac

I would be glad to assist you, could you please send me a private message providing me with the account email that you wish to downgrade.
  • 3nsomniac3nsomniac Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm still being charged a monthly fee. This phone was supposed to be set to a "free" at the time of activation. I've been paying for this line since Feburary. Three problems now:

1) someone is using my number and I have only used this line a few times for testing purposes.
    2) my account has not been set to free account
    3) how to I get a refund of the 6+ months of service that was wrongfully charged to me

Since FreedomPop apparently has no number to call, doing stuff like this is exceedingly more difficult. I need this taken care of immediately. ive paid $100+ and The way your system is setup, you trick and mislead people with the account setup and make it difficult to set to free account. And even when you ask to set to a free account, it doesn't happen and you still get charged. Please fix immediately!