What's Phone Call Data Credit? Is it good or bad?

MaximusMaximus Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
Phone Call Data Credit ⁺ 1 MB

I'm seeing this for the first time in my Data usage tab. Can someone please explain it? Will I be charged extra money or will it just be counted as data used from my plan?

Comments

• limeylimey Posts: 674FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    @Maximus - It's good. When you make calls using the Freedompop apps (not using WiFi, or other VOIP apps like Hangouts), some data is used to make the call - FP then credit that data back to your plan, which is what you're seeing in your usage tab.
  • MaximusMaximus Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    limey said:

@Maximus - It's good. When you make calls using the Freedompop apps (not using WiFi, or other VOIP apps like Hangouts), some data is used to make the call - FP then credit that data back to your plan, which is what you're seeing in your usage tab.

Thank you :)
  • Don DeeDon Dee Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    hmmm... i wonder why i am not seeing any phone call credits to my data usage. when u make phone calls from the fp app, does it use another dialer (e.g., hangouts, built-in phone dialer, etc.) to place the call? On my phone, the FP app itself does not place the call directly, but rather it makes me choose either hangouts or built-in phone dialer. So, I wonder if that is why I am not getting credited for the calls.