**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Been 3 days and still nothing on my # Port

volfan2098volfan2098 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
I'm trying to port my number over from a small carrier name republic wireless. My cell number was the only number I had and my old phone broke and that's why I switched to freedompop. I'm needing this number ported as quickly as it can because it's the only number everyone has for me for business and personal and its been 3 days already and still no update, can someone please help me with this situation? An explanation or idea to do to help move things along please? Thanks.
Tagged:

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Hello @volfan2098

I took a look at the port in and was able to see that there was a small issue. Could you please update the information one more time and let me know when you have so that I can check it :3