**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

GSM Global sim on Windows Lumia 640 - no FP app!

mskochmskoch Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I just ordered the GSM Global sim yesterday and was hoping to use it on my unlocked AT&T Lumia 640, but I saw that there is no Freedompop app for Windows phones. Can I use the service on the Lumia 640 without the app? If not can I cancel the order somehow before it is processed (current status Submitted)? I can't find any customer service contact or phone number to do that - can someone point me to the right direction? My order ID is 49393836.

Comments

• Ryan Radford 2Ryan Radford 2 Posts: 633FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    You can use google voice/ hangouts to make calls and texts for the windows phone oir a similar app, but FreedomPop doesn't support calling on non iOS/Android devices
    Want a free lte sim? Message me and ill give you a credit card to purchase it!

Common issues related to FreedomPop Devices:
    https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/10896/battery-issues-please-read-this#latest

If you are having trouble with the FreedomPop messaging app registering, always try uninstalling it and then reinstalling it. If that doesn't work download push notification fixer (no root) from the play store. make sure both intervals are set to 5 minutes and click apply.

I don't work for FreedomPop
  • mskochmskoch Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks. Unfortunately Google voice and Google hangout have been pulled from Windows App Store. There is no way to get Google voice working on a Windows phone anymore :(
  • Adil GhanchiAdil Ghanchi Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    There is a way. I am using Google voice on Zoiper app through this . There is one time $6 charge, but it works with no issues.