**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

How does one downgrade/ turn-off a service without the help of customer support?

Have _NINE_ Wimax Hubs C.Have _NINE_ Wimax Hubs C. FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 200
How does one downgrade/ turn-off a service without the help of customer support??

Answers

• Marc JosephMarc Joseph FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 172
    Log into your account. Then click on My Account/Services. Then, under "My Services", click on "View Details" of the service you want to downgrade. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page, and in tiny 2pt. type, there should be a statement saying :"To deactivate the FreedomPop xxxx service, click here". Click on "here" and then confirm.
  • Have _NINE_ Wimax Hubs C.Have _NINE_ Wimax Hubs C. FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 200
    edited May 2016 #3
    There are 2 devices under the account. If I select the second device then my services then view details, I can select activate but I do not see click here to deactivate. Apparently, there is a problem if there are 2 or more devices under an account.
    Post edited by Have _NINE_ Wimax Hubs C. on
  • abcabc FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 189
    to downgrade you can do by yourself online

to de-active a line you could try PM Moderator or call them