**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Do minutes/texts included with the Global SIM apply to calls and texts made to European numbers?

djphilosophydjphilosophy FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 31
For example, if I make a call to a friend with a German mobile number, will those minutes be deducted from my 200 free monthly minutes?

What about calling a mobile in a country that isn't on FreedomPop's list yet, i.e. Australia? Is there a rate list somewhere?

Answers

• limeylimey FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 669 ✭✭✭
    @djphilosophy - I think that the Global SIM voice/text works the same way as a regular UK/USA phone account does - you get however many free voice minutes/texts that your plan gives for use with numbers in the same country as your number is.

If you want to make international calls, you can add one of the international plans from International, under your My Account tab - then you can call numbers in those countries supported (the See Details link for each plan - like this link for the free global 100 plan - will list the currently supported countries).
  • djphilosophydjphilosophy FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 31
    Thanks, Limey. I signed up for the free Global 100 plan, which should cover me for calling friends when I'm in Germany. That only covers voice minutes though. Any idea about texts?