**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Transfer phone number from old FreedomPop phone to new FreedomPop phone

William  AtkinsonWilliam Atkinson Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
Hello! I want to transfer the number on my old phone (Samsung Victory 4G LTE) to the new phone (LG G3). Both are under the same email account. (I'm hoping to completely switch over to the new phone as soon as this is done). Can an admin help as in previous discussions?

@Karina Magana @Jorge M.

Comments

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin

Hello! I want to transfer the number on my old phone (Samsung Victory 4G LTE) to the new phone (LG G3). Both are under the same email account. (I'm hoping to completely switch over to the new phone as soon as this is done). Can an admin help as in previous discussions?

@Karina Magana @Jorge M.

I have gone ahead and swapped your old number into your LG G3, please make sure to sync account data through the menu tab within the messaging app of each device. The Victory is now without a number, you may choose a new number for free by logging into your account :)
  • William  AtkinsonWilliam Atkinson Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
    Thank you! Also, is there an easier way to transfer contacts from the old phone to new without having to manually re-enter all of them?