**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

If I have unlimited Talk and Text, what happen if I run of data and DO NOT enable Top-Off?

cdillowcdillow Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
If I have unlimited Talk and Text, what happen if I run of data and DO NOT enable Top-Off?

Answers

• LucyLucy Posts: 375 admin
    If auto top up is enabled and you've exceeded your data's usage you will be topped up with a $15.00 charge to avoid service interruptions.
  • cdillowcdillow Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks - and if it's not topped off and we run of data (even if you have unlimited talk and text) you're account is suspended i.e. you can no longer use talk and text?
    Thanks but I still need to know the answer to this question 'If I have unlimited Talk and Text, what happen if I run of data and DO NOT enable Top-Off? '
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @cdillow
    If you run out of Data and you have Top Up off, The account will suspend till you upgrade data plan, or you wait till the month rolls over.

If you decided to turn Auto-Top up on and add Credit, It is possible, you will have to contact Customer support for an account refresh. Sometimes this is also required if you upgrade Data plans after the account was suspended.

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• djaydeatsdjaydeats Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I just got my phone yesterday. Am I understanding this correctly... if you do not have any data left and turned off auto-Top-Up then you can't make any calls or texts? Everything has to go through your data connection? I was not aware of this when I paid for these phones.
    djaydeats - yes, I believe that's the case. At least that's how I'm taking this feedback.
  • TheresaMayTheresaMay Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I was just informed by support that I would still be able to receive calls and texts even though my data was full?