**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Horrible experances

wrapperwrapper Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
I had billing issues.. supposed to be a free service. But they keep trying to charge you for things you did not agree to ... like International Calling. Very difficult to get them to stop this.

I hate Freedompop

Comments

• fpophaterfpophater Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I agree...overbilling...terrible customer service...and when challenged...they CANCEL your account! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY...FREEDOM POP IS ANYTHING BUT FREE...THEY WILL ADD UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES TO YOUR ACCOUNT!
  • abcabc Posts: 189FreedomPop Newbie
    the first month is free, you need to downgrade to free plan before next billing cycle.
  • ryerye Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    It is horrible it says gave you cridit but took the money...unbelievable plus it cuts in and out all the time its crazy
  • Clyde GibsonClyde Gibson Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    So far I have had no billing issues. They sent me one too many phones and it was no problem getting a refund. The only problem I had was my fault. When I first received my phone I did not set the PRL, so the phone service was lousy, but after setting the prl it was just as good as any other phone.
  • TeriCraneyTeriCraney Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Freedom Pop is the biggest **** I have ever run across! They mislead you when you sign up then take extra money out of your account every couple of days. When you try to get customer service it is almost impossible and when you finally get a number that is answered they just talk in circles so you don't understand. When I asked for a supervisor I was told a supervisor cant tell you anything I'm not telling you so no I will not transfer you. **** **** ****