**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. The free trial lasts for 30 days, after which you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY
If you have not recently performed a Carrier Reset to your mobile device, we recommend doing so to ensure that your FreedomPop service is operating to its best capability. This does not cause the loss of any information saved on your mobile device. You can find instructions by selecting the following link: https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3017/

For additional topics related to your concern, please visit our online Self-Help Knowledge Base at https://support.freedompop.com

problem activating Iphone5

Beagle1Beagle1 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
Again I am having problems activating a FP phone :( I have tried all the resets and dialing codes but I still show 'no service' in the top left corner.
Last night I spent 30 minutes with CS and all they could give me was the ##873283# code which won't event even execute on the native dialer. FP app says registered ok. How can I get help? Thanks.

Comments

• Lucy Lucy Posts: 218 admin
    Beagle1 said:

Again I am having problems activating a FP phone :( I have tried all the resets and dialing codes but I still show 'no service' in the top left corner.
    Last night I spent 30 minutes with CS and all they could give me was the ##873283# code which won't event even execute on the native dialer. FP app says registered ok. How can I get help? Thanks.

After checking your account, I see the device was reactivated on June 10, 2016. However, if you continue to experiencing this issue, please perform a carrier reset. A carrier reset is recommended if you are experiencing issues with calling, texting, or receiving a data connection. In some cases, you will be asked for a password, which is your device's Master Subsidy Lock code (MSL). If you do not know your MSL code, we can assist you with that information. If your device doesn't prompt you for an MSL code, then it is not needed to complete the reset.
    These directions are for the iPhone 5. The iPhone 4S does not have a "Reset Subscriber Settings" option.
    Connect to WiFi or data
    Go to the phone app
    Enter # # 25327 #
    Tap Call.
    When the "Reset Subscriber Settings" message appears, tap OK.
    Wait 5-10 seconds for the word "Searching" to appear in the top left hand corner.
    When the phone shows signal dots again, it's ready to use.
  • Beagle1Beagle1 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
    Thank you, however.....I just did what you suggested (again) and it still says 'no service' in the top left corner. Can this get escalated for further assistance please? Every time I purchase a FP phone I go through this :(
  • hasan yildizhasan yildiz FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    Hi Lucy. I saw you were able to provide someone else their MSL code. Could you do that for me?
  • hasan yildizhasan yildiz FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    Hi Lucy. I saw you were able to provide someone else their MSL code. Could you do that for me?
  • jon_aharrahjon_aharrah FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 6
    Have you gotten any response to this? I'm having the same issue, with zero response from customer support. What is the deal with this?