**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Downgrade Accoumnt/Refund?

ProzHackProzHack Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
I've been having difficulty finding the location to downgrade to the basic (free) service. I tried the upgraded account and the premium service, but found it unnecessary. Please tell me how to downgrade both the voice/txt/data plan to the basic/free service and eliminate the FreedomPop Premium Plus service. In addition, I'd greatly appreciate a refund for the latest June 7th charge. Thank you.

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Hello @ProzHack

I have downgraded your account as you requested and cancelled the premium plus service. Please allow 3-4 business days for the refund to appear on your end. :3
  • ProzHackProzHack Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    I look forward to continued use of your service. Thank you for your quick response.
  • caliducascaliducas Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Karina, could you please remove my FreedomPop Premium Plus service as well? I downgraded my plan already but can't remove the additional service.

Thank you in advance!