**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Why can't I send MMS?

Warren_AWarren_A Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
edited June 2016 in Mobile Phone Service #1
I am subscribed to the MMS service. have been able to send and receive MMS without problems for a few months. However, I recently lost the ability to send MMS. If I attempt to do so, it appears to go though within the FreedomPop Messaging app, but the receiver gets a text message saying "no subject". In particular, the receiver is on the T-Mobile network. The receiver has no problem receiving MMS from non-FreedomPop phones, and I can receive MMS. I'm only having trouble sending MMS. I have an Samsung S3. I tried updating PRL and updating profile under settings but problem persists. Does anyone have any suggestions how to resolve this problem? Thanks!
Post edited by Warren_A on