The iPhone has landed!

JAY SANCHEZJAY SANCHEZ Posts: 410FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
edited April 2014 in Archived Discussions #1
I just saw it on FP's home page. There are also new pages in the forums for iPhone support.
Post edited by [Deleted User] on
Tagged:

Comments

• Iolaire McFaddenIolaire McFadden Posts: 119FreedomPop Newbie
    I ordered yesterday, this will be my 4th freedompop product. I'm hoping the that battery lasts ok.

One large question I have is will this phone be SIM unlocked for use when traveling abroad? Since this will become my primary camera it would be nice to pop in a data sim and use G3 data when traveling.
  • LukeLuke Posts: 318FreedomPop Newbie

I ordered yesterday, this will be my 4th freedompop product. I'm hoping the that battery lasts ok.

One large question I have is will this phone be SIM unlocked for use when traveling abroad? Since this will become my primary camera it would be nice to pop in a data sim and use G3 data when traveling.

@Lolaire McFadden - Congrats on purchasing your 4th FreedomPop product! I have heard that you will probably recieve the phone within 2 weeks which is great! You can always replace the battery on the iPhone 5 by doing some relatively easy steps. If you would like, I can PM you instructions as well as info on replacement batteries.

I do not think the phone will be SIM unlocked, but @Taylor‌ can answer that for you.

Cheers!

Wroof!
  • Iolaire McFaddenIolaire McFadden Posts: 119FreedomPop Newbie

One large question I have is will this phone be SIM unlocked for use when traveling abroad?

FYI One reason I've not signed up for the VirginMobile $30 iPhone plan is because they don't unlock their devices for international use. My family has enough VirginMobile credit to buy an iPhone outright from them (with credit), but I'm not going to pay $30/month for a phone that doesn't work outside of the US.

This discussion has been closed.