Free Calling Between Freedomphone Users

hankjrodhankjrod Posts: 368FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
Although Freedompop originally planned to allow unlimited free calling and texting between users at launch, due to some problems this feature is still in development. I contacted their support and was told they were working on it, but didn't know when it would be available. Just be aware that this feature often does not work yet, at least for byod users. Can a Freedompop Rep. confirm this? Does this feature work on phones purchased from Freedompop?

Comments

• Hey Hank, yes you are correct. Our development team originally planned to have this at Beta launch of our phone service, but ran into some problems. We hope to offer this feature soon though!
  • We're working on making this a feature in the future, but has not been official released with our beta test.
  • LukeLuke Posts: 318FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks guys! Did you run into some issues with the initial BYOD devices?
    Wroof!
  • hankjrodhankjrod Posts: 368FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    Last I heard, freedompop was looking at allowing users to complete offers to earn more minutes or texts as well. Looking forward for this feature to be rolled out. I wouldn't expect it for a while though. Still, it would be nice to have. Maybe when the beta ends.
  • LukeLuke Posts: 318FreedomPop Newbie
    hankjrod said:

Last I heard, freedompop was looking at allowing users to complete offers to earn more minutes or texts as well. Looking forward for this feature to be rolled out. I wouldn't expect it for a while though. Still, it would be nice to have. Maybe when the beta ends.

If that is true, I can't wait for it to come out! I hope they exit beta soon.
    Wroof!
This discussion has been closed.