people cannot understand me

HygieneguyHygieneguy Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
can somebody please help? most of the times I try to talk to someone they say that my voice sounds really bad. they cannot understand anything I say, but I can understand them perfectly.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    @Hygieneguy - You should try an MSL reset;

Please dial ##786#. Select the "Reset" button and then enter your MSL code: 158444

Hit the "Reset" button and your phone will restart.

Once the phone has restarted it may enter hands free activation. If this does not happen, then you can do so by updating your phone's PRL and Profile manually. This can be done by going to Settings > Phone/ System updates > Update PRL and then repeat for update Profile.
  • HygieneguyHygieneguy Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    ok, I did that and everything reinstalled. now that everything is back on the phone I am trying to use FreedomPop config and it says unfortunately, freedompop config has stopped working
  • LukeLuke Posts: 318FreedomPop Newbie
    @Taylor‌ will get back to you.
    Wroof!
  • Cindy DuongCindy Duong Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Taylor, I have the same problem and they complain that they heard the echo sound too, and what is my MSL code? Please help

Taylor, I am ok with the sound now. I follow your instructions to update the PRL and profile manually and it works perfectly now. But I have other issue with the message. The plain outgoing messages work completely fine, but I don't receive the plain incoming messages. Please help. Thank you
  • Odilio MoreiraOdilio Moreira Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi Taylor, I am having the same problem as those above where people I call can't hear me well, or sound like in a tunnel or voice cuts in and out, even though I hear them well. I tried the solution you outlined above, but when I enter the msl code 158444, I get a message that says password error. Could you please help me with this. thank you

Taylor, I am ok with the sound now. I follow your instructions to update the PRL and profile manually and it works perfectly now. But I have other issue with the message. The plain outgoing messages work completely fine, but I don't receive the plain incoming messages. Please help. Thank you

@Cindy - Please dial ##786#. Select the "Reset" button and then enter your MSL code: 414154

Press Menu button and then hit the "Reset" button and your phone will restart.

Once the phone has restarted it may enter hands free activation. If this does not happen, then you can do so by updating your phone's PRL and Profile manually. This can be done by going to Settings > Phone/ System updates > Update PRL and then repeat for update Profile.

Hi Taylor, I am having the same problem as those above where people I call can't hear me well, or sound like in a tunnel or voice cuts in and out, even though I hear them well. I tried the solution you outlined above, but when I enter the msl code 158444, I get a message that says password error. Could you please help me with this. thank you

@odilio - Please dial ##786#. Select the "Reset" button and then enter your MSL code: 352555

Taylor,
    After I reset the phone per your instruction, the phone is not working anymore. The call doesn' t ggo through in and out nor the message
  • John GerhardsteinJohn Gerhardstein Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same problem as above. I can hear the caller but they can't understand me. I have tried the ##786# and immediately after keying the third #, the phone updates but no reset button is available. Even if it was, I do not have and can not find my MSL code or know how to enter it without the reset. Also I get a notice regularly that the messaging app has stopped working and to contact you for a solution. I also have no use of my bluetooth (two devices).
    I have tried so many advanced settings trying to get this to work. How about a PDF listing the optimum advanced settings for the EVO 4G. My friends are loosing patience and are begging me to replace my phone. Help!

Taylor,
    After I reset the phone per your instruction, the phone is not working anymore. The call doesn' t ggo through in and out nor the message

Make sure you are connected to the internet (preferably WiFi). From home page, tap menu (next to the home button), go to settings -> apps -> all (on top right) -> scroll down and select the FreedomPop Messaging app. Tap Force Stop, then Clear Data.

Now reopen the FreedomPop Messaging app and enter your email address. It should now accept the email and display the FP icon on the top left of your screen.
  • pyoo75pyoo75 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Taylor can u help new out too? My voice keeps on getting cut off. Thank you.

What's my msn code? Same problem here.
  • John GerhardsteinJohn Gerhardstein Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Taylor, Any help with my MSL code or how to find it? I have found how to pull up the reset button. I'll detail it when I get my MSL code. Still no bluetooth.
    @pyoo75 - Please try an MSL reset; please dial ##786#. Select the "Reset" button and then enter your MSL code: 527133

Taylor, Any help with my MSL code or how to find it? I have found how to pull up the reset button. I'll detail it when I get my MSL code. Still no bluetooth.

@John - Your MSL code is - 464541
  • William ScoginWilliam Scogin Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Where do I find my MSL code on my phone?
    @William - Your MSL code is - 610662
    Taylor, I tried the MSL reset and I'm having the same problem. At times it works a bit, at times my voice gets cut off, at times it starts working and then service is out. Is there anything else I can try?
This discussion has been closed.