Can't register a number

case swansoncase swanson Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
So I've looked all over the site (****.com) and I can't find an option to add a new number. The sim works and I'm seemingly online, the messaging app even prompts me to create one. I just can't find where.

Also on an unrelated note the deal I purchased was $4.99 for a sim kit and battery pack, but I didn't get the battery and when I looked at my bank statement I was charged twice. Two seperate charges of 4.99. not a big deal, just a little frustrating.

Anyway thanks for your help

Cheers

Answers

• Ryan Radford 2Ryan Radford 2 Posts: 633FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    You should've been prompted to select a number when you ordered the sim, log into your account and go to my account > manage number.

Also the second $4.99 is likely from a secondary offer just for signing up. For the sim offers it's for a second sim. Look at the top right hand corner of the account. If you see a picture of the 3-1 sim card then you can select the second account from there.
    Want a free lte sim? Message me and ill give you a credit card to purchase it!

Common issues related to FreedomPop Devices:
    https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/10896/battery-issues-please-read-this#latest

If you are having trouble with the FreedomPop messaging app registering, always try uninstalling it and then reinstalling it. If that doesn't work download push notification fixer (no root) from the play store. make sure both intervals are set to 5 minutes and click apply.

I don't work for FreedomPop
  • case swansoncase swanson Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    My account doesn't give me a 'manage number' link under settings. I have no way of viewing or managing a number.