Keeping/Porting your existing number

CoolGuyVicCoolGuyVic Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
Hey guys,

I'm new here, so my apologies if this has been asked before. I've been searching the forums, but I cannot find anything about this. I know in this day and age everyone is using Google Voice or something similar, so maybe this is too old school for everyone, lol. I'd like to know if FreedomPop supports or even has the capability of having my number ported over to them? Or is it mandatory that you need to get a new phone number when becoming a subscriber?

Anyway, I look forward to doing more research about this, but this looks like it's right up my alley. I'm currently on with Republic Wireless and have been for the past year. I'm using their 20 dollar a month unlimited plan (now 25, but I'm grandfathered in until/unless I switch phones). I can't complain, but I'm a very value minded consumer.

Thanks in advance!

Best Answers

Answers

• Matthew PlummerMatthew Plummer Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Taylor. Once this functionality happens in the future, would I be able to port a number out even after I have a current # with Freedompop?
  • CoolGuyVicCoolGuyVic Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks, Taylor. I will keep an eye out for this then.
  • LukeLuke Posts: 318FreedomPop Newbie

Taylor. Once this functionality happens in the future, would I be able to port a number out even after I have a current # with Freedompop?

@Matthew Plummer‌ - I am assuming that they will incorporate this into their phone program in the future.
    Wroof!
This discussion has been closed.