forgot password not working?

Breto31Breto31 Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie

Is the forgot password link working? I logged out yesterday and now I can't get back in. I've tried the forget password, but that doesn't send me anything. I've cleared my cache and checked my spam folder. Any other suggestions?

Comments

• Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    I do not know what device you have but anytime you forget the password you have to do a reset of your device and go thru the process again when you received it.
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭

I do not know what device you have but anytime you forget the password you have to do a reset of your
    device
    and go thru the process again when you received it.

My bad, was you talking about freedompop log-in page? Go to Forgot Password

I forgot my account password, how do I log back into my account?

If you have forgotten your password visit our Forgot Your Password page and enter your email address to have a password reset link sent to you. You may need to check your spam folder if you do not receive the reset link. If you still have not received a reset link and are still having log-in issues, you will need to contact Customer Support.

[email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • Breto31Breto31 Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I mean the password for the website freedompop.com.
    Breto31 said:

I mean the password for the website freedompop.com.

OK, I have that information above @Breto31

[email protected]

As stated above, I tried the reset password link. I can enter my email address, but never emails me. I tried clearing my cache and checking my spam folder.

I have a customer support request in, I was just wondering if there was anything else I could try.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    @Breto - I have changed your password to - abc123 - so you can easily log in.
    Thanks, Taylor. I got in and changed my password.
This discussion has been closed.