ONLY $0.99 for a 3-in-1 Global SIM Kit with Talk/Text, & Data. (FREE Shipping)

Comments

• morningwood34morningwood34 Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    I just purchased this kit for my Galaxy S2 that I take with me when I deploy. I need to know how to downgrade the service after the promotion period. I have not been able to find this information on the site. Can anyone help?
  • Belinda CarterBelinda Carter Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Anyone else having an issue getting a phone number with this kit? Bought it but when trying to pick out a phone number my area code, city/state, and zip code all come back with no phone numbers available at this time. So I'm kinda a stuck. I can't complete my simm order without a phone number hardly can I?
  • James StephensJames Stephens Posts: 27FreedomPop Newbie
    @morningwood34
    Hey Morningwood34, You need to login to the website, go to My Account > Plans. In my plans click on Details and Plan Management. In extremely small text in the bottom right you will see "To downgrade your plan, click here"
  • ultrasoulultrasoul Posts: 17FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi there,

My FP login is [email protected]

I purchased a Freedompop SIM and was charged $5 in topup due to disabling of automatic top-up.

I WANT to enable automatic topup NOT disable it and already re-enabled automatic top-up.

Please refund the $5 that was incorrectly charged to me (transaction 42167233 on Jun 29, 2016)

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.