Just Issues

Linda GeorgeLinda George Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
I have used FP for almost a year, literally, and let it lapse since Dec 2013. Over the last few days, I have reactivated and updated account information. That put me on the free 500 mb plan then I upgraded to the 5gb plan. Now, when I log into my account it tells me that I have no bytes left but when I view my plan it says that I am on the 5gb plan. Also, my account information appears to not have updated, but yet FP was able to charge me $19.99 for my old plan of 2gb and $3.99 for rollover. I also signed up for 200mb each of FP App and toolbar. That's 400 mb and it is no where to be found. Also, the toolbar, to sensitive for my tastes and uninstalled/disabled. So, I have contacted support numerous times and the only response I am getting is that a ticket has been created. I even called today and they said that my ticket would have to be escalated and that he, June, would include my email so that I would see when this escalation department provided a response. It is 10:15 p.m. and I have heard nothing. Basically, I am being charged for services I can't use and that is not cool!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.