**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Multiple Phones

jmhgnjmhgn Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
Right now, my son has FreedomPop and I would like to join him. Can I add a second phone to his account and keep everything together or do I need to set up my own account? I'd like to keep this as simple as possible but I understand if we need two accounts.

Comments

• limeylimey Posts: 674FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    @jmhgn - You can have multiple devices on a single account - however, there are some advantages to having each on a separate account.

With Freedom Friends, each separate account can friend the other, gaining an extra 50Mb of free data each month. On top of that, each account can then give/receive up to 100Mb from the other each month, should one of you need a little more data.

If the 2 devices are on a single account, only the primary device will receive gifted data.