Dual SIM Phone

Mel LamelasMel Lamelas Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
Can the FreedomPop 3 in 1 SIM Card be used in the second slot of a dual SIM phone? Will the Android App find the SIM card in the second slot? The first slot would have a SIM card from another provider. I want to use the FreedomPop SIM for data, and the other SIM for voice.

Comments

• abcabc Posts: 189FreedomPop Newbie
    i dont see why it couldn't
  • mathjefemathjefe Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Did you get it to work in sim 2 slot? I have an LG G5 dual sim and when I load the app it doesn't detect the sim and it says the sim has to be in primary slot, slot 1. It does work in slot 1, but I want it in slot 2. Any suggestions?
  • jimvandammejimvandamme Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    I have a Blu Dash X and it detects the sim just fine. However, I can't activate it, says my email is already in use.
  • stkelly52stkelly52 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie

I have a Blu Dash X and it detects the sim just fine. However, I can't activate it, says my email is already in use.

You can activate it, you just need to make sure that you use a different email address. If you use gmail you can just add a period anywhere in the user name and it will still go into your email address (ie use [email protected] instead of [email protected]) Gmail will read them as the same.
  • Ming  ZhangMing Zhang Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    I have Blu R1 HD and both FP sim cards work fine with text/data, but so far voice call not work.