iOS FreedomPop App Incoming Test Problem

Michael HokamaMichael Hokama Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
FreedomPop App seems to be working great with outgoing/incoming calls and outgoing text messages but I cannot get incoming text messages to work. Voicemail works fine as well. Any ideas why I cannot get incoming test messages to work? I do have have Background App Refresh enabled for the FreedomPop app. I am doing my testing primarily from the same phone (texting myself).

Using an AT&T iPhone 5S.

Thank you in advance for any feedback.

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Michael Hokama‌ I think you should try to reinstall the app, as it was updated just yesterday.
  • Michael HokamaMichael Hokama Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Oops...I meant to title this as a "Text Problem"
    Ali,

Thanks for the suggestion. I actually only installed it yesterday and tried re-installing it this morning to no avail. I went ahead and tried deleting and re-installing just now and I still cannot receive text messages. I have read a few things about not being able to text to non FreedomPop users but that wouldn't make sense as I am able to send messages I just can't receive them. Also voice calls seem to be working fine.

Any other ideas?
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Michael Hokama‌ Your best bet would be to send a text to yourself from another phone to see if that works. Also, you have to wait up to 72 hours from registering your device so that receiving texts will work.
    Thanks again for your help Ali. I had my sister text me and it did not show up either. I did just install it yesterday so I will wait a few more days to see if it clears up on its own. Thanks again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    @Michael - I asked my development team and they said to allow up to 48 hours for the app to fully integrate. If you continue to have problems please let me know and I will reach out to our development team again.
This discussion has been closed.