**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

confirmation email?

Emily BradyEmily Brady Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
I ordered a phone from freedompop yesterday, but failed to receive a confirmation email saying that the order had been placed, and consequently, am unable to track my order. Is the confirmation email sent after the item is shipped, or have I just not received an email and should be worried?

Answers

• abcabc Posts: 189FreedomPop Newbie
    usually you will get an welcome to freedompop email

if not, highly possible that there is a typo

if you have order number, it is easier, you may PM management on this forum to modify correct email.

if not, you might need to provide detail information

• Joel McBrideJoel McBride Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I had the same issue. I did receive the welcome to Freedompop email but it didn't mention the purchase of the phone and I did not receive a receipt on the web site after the purchase.
  • Anthony PhamAnthony Pham Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I did not receive a welcome email nor a confirmation email for my purchase.
  • alexburchnellalexburchnell Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I never got a confirmation email either. I ordered last night. Should I wait long? My bank was already charged.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.