**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Are any of you guys/gals deal hunters and use different deal sites on the web?

If so please let us know what sites you use (i.e. Slickdeals, Groupon, Ben's Bargain, etc). Thanks so much!
Tagged:

Comments

• We love the guys at slickdeals.net. Let us know if you use the site or any others!
  • hankjrodhankjrod Posts: 368FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    Dealnews.com, techbargains.com, slickdeals.net , dealzon.com (from most used to lesser used). Occassionally use fatwallet.com as well
  • Colby GuyerColby Guyer Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
    fatwallet.com,slickdeals.net for deals, retailmenot.com for coupon codes.
  • bobdolebobdole Posts: 57FreedomPop Newbie
    Slick deals mostly. Sometimes fatwallet.
    Slick deals is definitely a power house.
    I've seen many websites get over-run by rush of bargain hunters generated by Slick deals.
  • FreedomPopFreedomPop Posts: 192 admin
    For you deal hunters out there, we've got a first look at our lowest price on a Nationwide Hotspot on Slickdeals.net tonight-

FreedomPop MiFi 3G/4G Nationwide Hotspot (Refurbished) + Free Internet+ Free Shipping!- only $29.99

http://bit.ly/LqQTFA
  • John BJohn B Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I love Slickdeals and Dealnews
  • WD80 said:

Samantha said:

We love the guys at slickdeals.net. Let us know if you use the site or any others!

Yes, I found FreedomPop over on Slickdeals many, many months ago and use the Overdrive Pro in the travel trailer I use for work and subscribe to the 2 Gig 3G/4G package including rollover and am very happy with the service FreedomPop provides.
    Super great story, and thanks for taking the time to share. Don't forget to let your fellow slickdeal users know too ;)

• LukeLuke Posts: 318FreedomPop Newbie

For you deal hunters out there, we've got a first look at our lowest price on a Nationwide Hotspot on Slickdeals.net tonight-

FreedomPop MiFi 3G/4G Nationwide Hotspot (Refurbished) + Free Internet+ Free Shipping!- only $29.99

http://bit.ly/LqQTFA

Way to go FreedomPop! Keep up the great deals! :)
    Wroof!
  • Charlotte EasleyCharlotte Easley Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I just googled Freedompop deals and looked through every site showing anything...that's what I pretty much do...google what I'm looking for and find the best deals irregardless of the site.
  • Richard RamirezRichard Ramirez Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Slickdeals and sharkstores
  • Travis JuntaraTravis Juntara Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    dealnews.com for deal aggregation, it's how I knew about my current freedompop phone
  • Usually BefuddledUsually Befuddled Posts: 41FreedomPop Newbie
    Slickdeals
  • Jacqueline CurryJacqueline Curry Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Techbargains.com
  • Matthew BaileyMatthew Bailey Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
  • Ryan Ryan Posts: 80FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    edited July 2014 #16
    A good website to find deals even FreedomPop deals is www.1sale.com
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    eBay. Dirt cheap ;)
  • George PhillipsGeorge Phillips Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    This is some good information. I will need to check it out. I am just starting out on freedom pop and was wondering if anyone is having trouble getting friends to share data with. All of my friends are not using this network so I can't find anyone to share data with. Any suggestions?
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,170FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @George Phillips‌ there is group on Facebook called "freedom friends connect". There is over 200 there. In 10 days you can have over 40 friends added.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Dana GinnDana Ginn Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    How about having a group based on this website (a Forum category, perhaps) for would-be friend finders? Not everyone is Facebook-oriented. I personally do not trust social networks to respect my privacy. They do, after all, make money by sharing your personal info with interested organizations and corporations. How else would they have any significant income?
  • jusmeherejusmehere Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I just signed up and tried to connect a few friends I think may be interested, but the links on most pages do NOT work. What gives? FP website is the worst! Navigation is nonexistent too. I have to go out to google and type in the details of what I am looking for and scroll to find a page I think might work. C'mon guys you can do better. It's a website, connect the pages.
  • rdbloughrdblough Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Dealnews.com, Cowboom.com, and Woot.com get daily (or more often) visits. .Dealnews updates the deals all day and Cowboom and Woot sometimes have flash sales all day.
  • Dushyanthan DevadossDushyanthan Devadoss Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    www.djsmobiles.com is my website
  • erica dodderica dodd Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    thanks all of yall for suggestions... >:D<
    It'sme3D*+* Jesus
  • DrickeDricke Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
    I use all of the above with slickdeals being my go to first site.
  • Jean MillerJean Miller Posts: 140FreedomPop Newbie
    Slickdeals is how I found this sprint i4s before I even knew about FP. (I was planning on getting on a framily plan.)
    I like me deals and free stuff. Thx, peeps