**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Multiple Sims+phone number with multiple phones on the same email.

Daniel MaiDaniel Mai Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
So I ordered two additional sim cards, on top of the one I already have. I was able to choose 2 new numbers for the sims. However, when I put those sims into a separate phones, and log in using my email, only the number from the first sim shows up, even though it's not the same sim.
Is there a way to change it to the other numbers? If I can't, is it possible to move the other sims onto another email? Or am I SOL and should have just bought it on a separate email? (but what would have been the point of being able to choose 2 additional numbers)

Comments

• LucyLucy Posts: 378 admin
    Daniel, you will need to sign out of the FreedomPop Messaging application and log in back with the phone number that is associated with the SIM card.
  • Daniel MaiDaniel Mai Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks for the reply, I was using the other application because it still managed to work. I was able to get one of the devices to use the new number, but the 2nd device keeps saying "Activation Step Required". How would I go about that? They are non-freedompop phones.
  • reflamereflame Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Same problem. I see no where to enter the phone number when logging in.