**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Please log into Freedompop.com and choose a number for your account

Chit Zin  WinChit Zin Win Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I received my order yesterday. Unfortunately, I accidentally used a different email for activation from the one I used to purchase. My handset is Oneplus One and I installed freedompop messaging software and process activation through it. But it stuck at the step of selecting the number and keep popping the notification of "Please log into Freedompop.com and choose a number for your account."

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Chit Zin Win Hi Chit, did you order a Global Data SIM card, or did you order a SIM Card with a Voice/Data/Text bundle? You may be experiencing issues if there is no voice plan for your account!
  • Chit Zin  WinChit Zin Win Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Mine is a Global 3in1 Sim Kit.
  • Florencia SalinasFlorencia Salinas Posts: 309FreedomPop Newbie admin
    @Chit Zin Win A forum admin will send you a PM shortly and further assist you :)
This discussion has been closed.