**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Freedom Stick 250u Will Not Connect

marzpurrmarzpurr Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
I'm getting the same errors - 651 and 631 - as I've seen others post here. This device hasn't been used in ages, is my service still any good? Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Marc JosephMarc Joseph Posts: 172FreedomPop Newbie
    I think the 250u is a 3G/4G wimax device. 4G Wimax is now history. You can still connect to 3G but you'll have to pay for the 3G service first.
  • JJFreedomJJFreedom Posts: 419FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert, FP Flyer, SD Flyers ✭✭✭
    @marzpurr - @Marc Joseph is correct. The device is only 3G/WiMax. WiMax plans were free; but eventually, Sprint decided to shut down these towers nationwide. The 3G service will indeed still be available, but you must be on a qualified paid plan in order to use it.
    I usually respond within 24 hours. If you need help, feel free to ask.

Also, to tag me directly, write @JJFreedom. - this way I will know when you are talking to me.
  • marzpurrmarzpurr Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
    RATS! Er, I mean Thank You both B) I'm going to Laughlin and Las Vegas next month and hotels there charge up the wazoo for wifi, so I guess I'll upgrade before I go. Thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.