overdrive pro stopped working

Jeff RodmanJeff Rodman Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
my overdrive pro would not connect to the network so I removed the battery which did not help. I then pushed the reset button and it reset to factory default and now the SSID and password are not connecting to the network. What do I do?

Comments

• Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    The network is trying to get your old SSID and pass, you need to log in to the overdrive pro and go thru the set up process. This is the same way you did it when you first got the overdrive pro from the start.

First; follow the instructions in the link. Set-up

Second; follow the instructions in this link. PRL & Profile Update

After you are successful with this, then you can connect to WiFi & enter the password you have choosing.
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • Jeff RodmanJeff Rodman Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks Brian. I will give it a try.
    I did the above more than once and was able to change the ssid and the password to something I like, but I still can't connect via 3g to the network. 4g did work. When I try to access the web on device and only in 3g range, it tries to redirect to https://www.freedompop.com/sprint/[email protected]

Suggestions?
    from the last post
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    You say 4G did work, is it working now. Try connecting to 4G first before you try the information below.

Uses these intructions;

How can I ensure my 3G is working/fix Error 67?

To fix a failed 3G connection/ Error 67, please try the following:

1. Connect to your hotspot to a computer via Wi-Fi (Double tap the power button to view the Wi-Fi network name/ SSID and password while the device is connecting to the network -the password is displayed within the parentheses).

a. If you are not able to connect via Wi-Fi, because the password is not displaying properly, attach your Overdrive/ Overdrive Pro to a computer using a USB cable.

b. Install and run device driver/ TRU-install

2. Enter 192.168.0.1 into the address bar your browser.

3. Enter in the admin password, "password"

4. Choose Advanced Settings
    5. Choose "WAN" tab
    6. Under network updates, choose "Update 3g PRL", after it successfully completes then "Update 3g profile". Both must complete. If one fails, please try again.
    7. Wait several minutes
    8. Turn device off and on again.
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    @Jeff - You are on a 4G only data plan, please upgrade to a 3G/4G plan to resolve your issues.
    Hi Taylor, I did have 3G coverage can you tell me when I lost it ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    @Jeff - When did your 3G stop working? It looks like you may have benefitted from a glitch in our system which allowed you to connect to 3G on a 4G only data plan.
    Hi Taylor. I will dm you with the details
This discussion has been closed.