**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

received sim asks to activate

glenb77glenb77 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
i established account, have existing device, unlocked gsm phone. received global sim, when i install it and use messaging app, it asks to activate (one more step activate), when i put in my email, it shows error existing email address or smilar. card shipped on my established account. and shows in the history of account. on account website, under days left in cycle it states cycle starts when device ships. it has shipped 10 days ago or more. how do i get this to activate for my account. this is/was a 99 cent sim promo, so i believe that has something to do with it. thanks to anyone who can point me in right direction.

Comments

• jimvandammejimvandamme Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    Same problem: if it ever locates me, it says I have to activate, then "existing email in use" (????).
    Most of the time FP can't find me as a user, the messaging app just spins and spins and spins....
  • glenb77glenb77 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    jim, when you go online and sign in; does it show your use cycle has started and is there anything in data activity. mine shows nothing and although it connects and gets ip; it gets no data. i have emailed support without reply. unless someone on the forums can guide me/us, i guess i will have to call
  • booniesboonies Posts: 20FreedomPop Newbie
    there is a freedompop representative on the slickdeals forum that fixed this for a lot of people, just send him a private message
    http://slickdeals.net/f/8875599-freedompop-global-3-in-1-sim-kit-free-mobile-service-1-free-shipping?p=86931543#post86931543
  • glenb77glenb77 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    thank you, i was able to get it activated through the rep on slickdeals.
This discussion has been closed.