**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Global Free 100

William JacobWilliam Jacob Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I have a Global SIM Kit - Voice/Text/Data Bundle. I notice that there appears to be 100 free global minutes. Does that mean I can call Canada for free with those minutes? Also, does that come out of the included 200 free minutes per month?

Comments

• Florencia SalinasFlorencia Salinas Posts: 309FreedomPop Newbie admin

I have a Global SIM Kit - Voice/Text/Data Bundle. I notice that there appears to be 100 free global minutes. Does that mean I can call Canada for free with those minutes? Also, does that come out of the included 200 free minutes per month?

Hey William! Unfortunately, we do not support Canada :/ If you use these free minutes to call internationally, they do come out of your included 200 minutes/month.
    I will also include the link of our Global Network Coverage: www.freedompop.com/worldwide