EVO Call Log - Filled with Unknown

Coretta TurnerCoretta Turner Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
Although, I am an Android user, I am having problems with the EVO. When I go through my call log, numbers that are already in my contacts list are showing up as "unknown". Why is that? What can I do about it? Thanks.

Comments

• LukeLuke Posts: 318FreedomPop Newbie
    You might want to contact HTC or Google about it. Good luck though!
    Wroof!
  • Coretta TurnerCoretta Turner Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks. I'm not sure that Google would would give me an answer.I don't have this problem with my other android.
  • M.A. II LopezM.A. II Lopez Posts: 1,163FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    did you populate the info on your contacts manually or did you do the transfer over the wifi thing? Perhaps if you manually populate those contact it might have recognized them when they made that first call to your evo? I don't know but thats the thought that came to mind when i read your post.
  • Coretta TurnerCoretta Turner Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks Miguel. What do you mean when you say "transfer over the wifi thing"?

Interestingly enough all of my contacts are tied to my gmail which means they should have transported. Additionally, I did update one phone number just to test it. It shows in the log once with the name, but anytime the same number comes up again, it shows as "unknown".
This discussion has been closed.