**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Billing Cycle: Starts after your device ships

Shunhim MaShunhim Ma Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
Hi, I received my Global SIM card but the account isn't properly activated yet. When I loaded up the Messaging app using my own internet on Wifi, the Messaging App would ask for my email and complain about my email is already used after I submitted it. I've set the APN to freedompop.foggmobile.com and connected to an AT&T base station; however, my phone no access to mobile data.

And, of course, my account shows "Starts after your device ships" under Billing Cycle. Please help me to fix this issue. I would like to try out this Global SIM before traveling. Thank you.

Comments

• fantasticfantastic Posts: 30FreedomPop Newbie
    was your issue ever resolved? I'm having the exact same issue.
  • booniesboonies Posts: 20FreedomPop Newbie
    look at my replies a few posts down for the solution
  • glenb77glenb77 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    have a look at my post on same issue in this area devices/global sim card. the only way i was able to get fp to activate the card was to join slickdeals.net and pm the user freedompop, who is cs rep for freedompop on that forum, he got back to me and when i gave him the sim id number and my account email address, he had the card activated. apparently many were mistakenly shipped not activated. you can tell if in your account it does not show the cycle starting in spite of the fact it has shipped and you already have it. i hope you are able to get it resolved. i tried this forum, cs email and phone call. and the rep on slickdeals.net was only one who responded and dealt with the issue. good luck