**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Contact's phone numbers are formatted as if they are European

Ivanw4112Ivanw4112 Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
Hello!

I just got the global GSM sim voice, text, and data a month ago. Once I entered the sim card in my iphone 5s (atnt) all of my contacts were formatted as if they were European numbers and now require that i put a +1 behind everything -_- this is super frustrating as I can't start an Imessenger convo with anyone until i reformat their number... Any ideas?

I've tried going through the iphone settings and resetting my region settings. Im running the newest ios9 update.

Comments

• booniesboonies Posts: 20FreedomPop Newbie
    unfortunately, i think the +1 is really required for this sim because it is actually a UK sim and it detects you are not in the united states so you need to put the +1 to call the US
  • Ivanw4112Ivanw4112 Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Is there no way on the iPhone to tell it otherwise in the software side of things?
  • imtiggerimtigger Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm having the same issue... anyone resolve this? Thanks :-)