Why is phone not ringing with every call.

techmantechman Posts: 33FreedomPop Newbie
HI I have a LG G3 phone that from day one has been spotty on phone ringing when I get calls.
I have reset phone a few times and tried every setting I could to fix problem.
The voicemail works if I test by leaving myself a message and but there wont be any call showing in phone log when phone does not ring.
I have seen other threads stating this problem but none where someone from FreedomPop states that there is even a problem on there end.
So let me post this to see what I can do to get this annoying problem fixed! TIA!

Comments

• techmantechman Posts: 33FreedomPop Newbie
    Another problem is I cant use services that require that I use the dial-pad to select numbered choices.

I assume its not putting out right dial tone which I followed the some instructions to disable/enable a keypad sound.

I also had to pay for voicemail access as a phone without voice mail is useless to me for 2.50 a month to hear calls I missed.

• Laurel SmithLaurel Smith Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I have this same problem with my son's htc Desire 510. So far, FreedomPop has not addressed this problem in my contacts with them. I know all the sounds work. I keep testing them. Have you found any solution? Oh, no vibration for incoming calls or texts either, but the phone is able to vibrate. Tested it...
  • DonnellaDonnella Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Everything works on my phone except for it will not ring in it does not show a call coming in it does not show a missed call it doesn't show anything on the car how do we fix this
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,272 admin
    Donnella said:

Everything works on my phone except for it will not ring in it does not show a call coming in it does not show a missed call it doesn't show anything on the car how do we fix this

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Please confirm the last four digits of your device's phone number so we can take a closer look at it.