**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

2 Questions-

Joshua BakerJoshua Baker Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Hi, first of all, what is premium voice, and does it cost extra? I turned it off cause it sounds like something they would charge for.

Second, do phone calls made on the iPhone FreedomPop app count against my monthly data limit?

Answers

• JJFreedomJJFreedom Posts: 419FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert, FP Flyer, SD Flyers ✭✭✭
    Hello @Joshua Baker - In regards to your first question, Premium voice reroutes calls through the voice port. It makes an actual voice call rather than a VoIP (Internet) call. It does cost extra, but it tends to make calls more clear.

Calls made through the FreedomPop app do count towards your data, but are credited back to you almost immediately. Thus, you shouldn't have to worry about it eating up all your data.
    I usually respond within 24 hours. If you need help, feel free to ask.

Also, to tag me directly, write @JJFreedom. - this way I will know when you are talking to me.
  • AdamAdamAdamAdam Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I made a call the other day and it said "using premium service". How do I stop this happening?
  • JJFreedomJJFreedom Posts: 419FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert, FP Flyer, SD Flyers ✭✭✭
    @AdamAdam - On FreedomPop.com, log in and go to services and make sure you downgrade and no longer have Premium.
    I usually respond within 24 hours. If you need help, feel free to ask.

Also, to tag me directly, write @JJFreedom. - this way I will know when you are talking to me.