**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I bought 3-in-1 SIM, and my existing freedompop device disappeared

jonsonwan008jonsonwan008 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
I previously bought a Galaxy Tab 3 from freedompop and it is registered under my account. 2 days ago, I bought a global 3-in-1 SIM card under the same account. And then I found that under my account there was only SIM card, and I could not find my Galaxy Tab 3 any more.
Who should I contact? My freedompop account is my email id.
Tagged:

Comments

• FreedompopCustSteveFreedompopCustSteve Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
    My account also disappeared, but it was the 3-in-1 sim that went away, not the phone, so a little different. I have 3 open support requests to freedompop through e-mail and nothing so far. This is very frustrating, but if I get any response, I will post here to let you know what happens with the similar issue I have in my account. The biggest risk I see is that we might be charged for services we can't access and can't downgrade or cancel. Freedompop support through the e-mail contact is very slow. It is enough worry to make me consider canceling all of my Freedom pop devices (and I have 5 of them that I paid quite a bit of money for).
  • jonsonwan008jonsonwan008 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    If that's the case, I think I can deactivate the account online. And then they can't charge me. Of course the previously paid money for the service and SIM will be gone. But anyway they are not expensive though.
  • jonsonwan008jonsonwan008 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    If that's the case, I can deactivate the account online. Anyway it is just a backup phone number. I may lose the money I already paid for the service and SIM. But they are not expensive though.
  • Paul SalevskiPaul Salevski Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
    Umm, this might not be the answer you need, but I was a bit confused with FreedomPop's website too. I have the 3-in-1 SIM card and I bought a FreedomPop hotspot too. When I get to the website, I only saw my SIM card. I was wondering where my hotspot was. In the upper right, there should be a picture of your SIM card. If you click on that, you will see your other devices. Hopefully you can see all five of yours. Again, I don't know if this is the answer you need. I apologize if you already figured that out and your other device did disappear.