With no more free phone support, why can't an account be downgraded online?

Ann NelsonAnn Nelson Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Customer service via standard support ticket hasn't responded after 72 hours, so we're about to dispute credit card charges for new hotspot service that was started on the free 500 MB plan without any trial perks (all were turned off during ordering) and was then billed $20 for monthly service for the 2nd month.

Answers

• Ann NelsonAnn Nelson Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Wow, helpful forum - I have to answer my own question a day later. Figured out how to drop to to the free plan.

Still need customer service help to reverse the erroneous monthly charge and ship out a replacement hotspot that was promised more than a month ago because the original wouldn't activate. I've opened two support tickets, one has no response after 96 hours, another no response after 24 hours.

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,380 admin

Customer service via standard support ticket hasn't responded after 72 hours, so we're about to dispute credit card charges for new hotspot service that was started on the free 500 MB plan without any trial perks (all were turned off during ordering) and was then billed $20 for monthly service for the 2nd month.

I will be taking you to a PM in order to gather some personal information to further look into this for you. Please check your forum inbox for my message :)